A few stats on Social Media use in Fortune 100 companies courtesy of iStrategy:
Fortune 100 Social Media Statistics: key takeaways
- 79% of the Fortune 100 are present and listening, using at least of one of the main social platforms to communicate with their customers.
- 20% of Companies are using all four of the main social technologies (Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Blogs)
- 82% of the Fortune 100 update and engage with customers on their Twitter account per week.
- Fortune 100 Companies on average post 3.6 wall posts to their Facenbook page per week
- 50% of the Fortune 100 have a YouTube account and upload 10 videos on average a month