Oct 8, 2007

See you in Miami ...or Phoenix ....or Barcelona

Blogger: Karen Hobert

September has been consumed with planning and preparing for a series of events that I will be presenting at in October. My fall tour schedule unravels as follows:

On Monday October 1st I kick off my tour in Miami at the Advisor Summit. This event will bring together IBM Lotus, Microsoft SharePoint and .NET, and Novell professionals to talk all things communications and collaboration. I will be doing a keynote entitled "Thriving in an E 2.0 World: New Realities in Communication, Collaboration, and Content Management". I'm really looking forward to this talk, I think it's going to be a lot of fun!

On Thursday October 4th I'll be delivering a one day workshop, "SharePoint and Office 2007: New Enterprise Collaboration/Content Opportunities and Risks" at the first Burton Group Institute event in Scottsdale, AZ. I'll be delivering the workshop with Craig Roth, Service Director of Collaboration and Content Strategies services at Burton Group. The day promises to be chock-full of interesting information and discussions on deploying SharePoint in the enterprise.

But wait, there's more...

Catalyst Europe is at the end of October in Barcelona Spain. I'll be repeating my talk on Catalyst North America (June 2007) on IBM Lotus in 2007 and the marketplace. I will also moderate a vendor panel on collaboration and content trends. The panel will include:

Rob Gray, Product Marketing Manager SharePoint Technologies (Microsoft)

  • Doug Coombs, ECM Product Marketing (IBM)
  • Phil Karren, Product Manager, GroupWise and Collaboration (Novell)
  • Javier Cabrerizo, Senior Director, Enterprise Content and Collaboration Services (Oracle EMEA)
  • John Robb, VP of Marketing and Product Management (Zimbra)

I am expecting it to be a lively discussion!

So hopefully I'll get a chance to see you at one of these events! I'll be easy to spot in my Burton Group logo shirt!

No comments: