Dec 12, 2006

Tag! You're it!

All the kids are playing Blog-Tag! A new game described as a "virtual cocktail party" with a twist (or an olive) where bloggers list five little known facts about themselves and then"tag" five other bloggers to follow suit. I got tagged twice, does that mean I have to list 10 facts and tag 10 bloggers? I'll start with 5 until I get a ruling:

1. My first job in IT was at the font company Bitstream supporting the VP of product management. I can pick out fonts based on name. Helvetica happens.

2. I have a BA in Art History, with focus on Architectural History. I've come to find out many of my colleagues share my interest in buildings.

3. My 8th grade science project was to build a punch card reader using a pocket calculator. I'm not sure who had more fun with the project, myself or my Dad.

4. I was accused of being a foodie this weekend. I don't mind.

5. Despite my denial, my life is managed by a 13# Jack Russell Terrier, but many of you probably know that.

So who's next?

Volker Weber
Chris Herot
Rocky Oliver
Kathleen McGivney
Richard Monson-Haefel

I have Peter O'Kelly to blame for this.

No comments: